Monday, May 7, 2012

Change is Happening

    In the Aladdin Disney movie the genie makes the crack, "He can be taught!". That is how I feel about myself in the area of physical discipline. I can be taught and put off the natural woman who wants to rebel against the rigor of eating modestly and exercising like "Crazy".

 
Today the scales told me I have lost the first 10 pounds. That is a whole flour sack, whew! Month two started yesterday and I believe, yes, I believe I can do it and maintain it. I don't blame you if you are skeptical, I certainly would be. But, nevertheless, the difference is remarkable. Knees feel better, clothes don't cling, and I officially weigh less than my husband for the first time in our married life. I suspect that says something about his Hagen Daz fetish. Change is good!


    This is a tulip out in the garden which my daughter-in-heart planted two years ago. What a magnificent change it makes every year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?