Monday, June 17, 2013

Jewel Tones- Red

  My husband and I stopped into a lecture on Impressionist painters and gardening. I especially loved the jewel tones of Monet, Renoir, and Mary Cassat. It made me want to find some ruby and garnet tones on my walk around my neighborhood.


                              Fushia bushes are fascinating when they have red and pink blossoms.


                                      This jolly fire hydrant looks like a little Veggie Tale soldier


                                                             I totally agree with this sentiment.


                                                            A red door beckons entry.


                                  This garden looks like a Monet if I could photoshop out the truck.


                                               The red flag is down. No mail delivery today.


                                                                   And this is all folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?