Thursday, January 1, 2015

Word Of The Year -2015


I am drawn to one word right now. I hope it stays active in my heart throughout the whole year.


It gives me an invitation to explore what it means physically, emotionally, mentally, and socially,and 
spiritually.


       The word is Ribbistrate. Rìb-ìs-trāte is a verb. You will not find it in a dictionary because it has not found it's way into the larger section of our culture. I will define it in a later post. The physical manifestation can be pictured above in the happy dance Snoopy does and below in a joyous jump Kate Winslet did in the movie The Holiday when she discovered that she was staying at an amazing house.


               I am ready for the invitation and invite you, as well, to try this word out in your life. And Happy New Year. This is the anniversary of my fourth year writing this blog. I could ribbistrate about that.

3 comments:

  1. Ribbistrating with you for your 4 year anniversary!!!! [And, strangely, am just about to sit down with some hot chocolate, salty popcorn and The Holiday!!!]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your invitation! And I also embrace your delightful word, ribbistrate. I'm going to give that a try!

    ReplyDelete

What do you think?