Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Giving Thanks

   I am very thankful for seeing the beautiful in life, the little magic moments of unsolicited peace. There is much doing, seeking, and desiring in my life. Whenever something comes without manipulation or control I truly am grateful.


    I witnessed my older daughter texting her niece about what they should do tomorrow at Thanksgiving dinner. Wow! I don't have to bring them together and create activities so that they will feel connected to each other. It happened without me. Sigh! In fact I see my role in life becoming more and more witness rather than a participant. That used to scare me. If people do not look to me to get things done what role will I have?

                              I will be rooting for their rise.

                          Get This free image at Autumn Hathaway" blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think?